Dehesa de Campoamor Property for Sale
Steps to take when buying new build property in Spain
The steps to follow when buying a home vary a bit if it is a new home because there are peculiarities and procedures that are different from those of a second-hand home.
The purchase of a property in Spain, as in other countries, entails a number of steps that can not be avoided. If the house is second-hand, there are many of them already made, and on the other hand, there will be others that you must do to make sure that the house is transmitted free of charges.
Here's what you'll need to check if you buy new housing:
1. Name or corporate name of the promoter, address and registration data in the Mercantile Registry.
2. Plans of the dwelling and the situation of the building.
3. Description of the house: useful area, services and supplies, common areas, security measures, etc.
4. Building quality report. .
5. Registration details of the property in the Property Registry.
6. Contract of sale with the price, form of payment, deadline etc.
Petra Honig offers you in Dehesa de Campoamor property for sale.
Take a few moments to browse through our unique catalogue of properties, where you will find the latest and finest selection of properties in and around Guardamar, Quesada, Villamartin and Orihuela Costa.
Our experienced multi-lingual staff based in our head office in Ciudad Quesada on the Costa Blanca will be able to help you with every aspect of your Spanish property purchase.
In Petra Honig, from your first contact with us we will endeavour to identify your requirements and provide you with relevant options that fall within your budget and will help you find the best value for your money that is currently available when buying a Spanish property. We specialise in both Resale and Brand new homes, to suit all budgets, both on the coast of the Costa Blanca and further in land.